Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Fool

This is the first card in the Tarot deck. The character pictured has ten circles on the shirt/blouse. The person is androgynous and is holding a rod and rose. The rose is white. The dog is white. Is the dog domesticated or wild? If it is domesticated then it is trying to stop the fool from jumping off the cliff. If it is wild the canine is trying to say, "Jump!" "Have fun!" "I am going to jump first if you don't leap soon!"

Have fun. Be wily. Be wild. Be fine with a little domestication but don't get comfortable on the couch and watch life go by. Arf! Arf!

5 comments:

  1. The number zero is neverending. Ever heard of zero point energy? Ever heard of being forever young? Do you know how to live like you are young and new? Ever watch the movie called "The Never Ending Story?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zero-point has been well proven in my mind. There are certainly reasons it isn't being taken advantage of though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily enough, Chris, I was tidying up my computer hard-drive the other day and came across several copies of replies I’d left on this blog – mainly when you were a disciple of Ray Comfort. I remember at the time saying you’d move on to something else... How right I was!

    ReplyDelete